Monday 19 May 2014

Comparing Animals Venn Diagram

                                                                      My Reflection

I have been learning to find information in a non-fiction book by skimming and scanning.
Skimming is when we read quickly over a text or book to get an idea of what the book is about.
Scanning is when we look for specific information in a text and we we look for key words or phrases.
I read a book about butterflies. I skimmed and scanned the book for facts about butterflies.
I buddied up with Krupa to compare animals using a Venn Diagram.
I found this easy because the laptop helped me to find lot's of information.
My next step is to find more interesting information about butterflies.

1 comment:

Ms M said...

It is great to see you using your skimming and scanning skills to complete this activity Nadini. You have found lots of information about butterflies.