Thursday 24 March 2016

Term 1 Week 7 Diary Post-2

Dear Diary,
Welcome Back! We have been doing some more fun activities sense the last time I wrote on you.

Lets start with Maths. We have been learning about Place Value Partitioning. Place Value is a strategy that you can use with addition and subtraction. Mrs Graham made a slideshow and typed in some maths questions for us. We chose which level we were comfortable with and tried solving them.

Next is about House Captains and Councillors. House captains are children that are responsible, active and sporty. They bring out the sports trolleys every lunchtime for the seniors and juniors. A Sport trolley is a trolley full of all sorts of items that you can play with. The Councillors are the leaders of the school. They do the hosting in Assembly. A host is a speaker that leads a show. They also greets visitors or be the greeters in meetings.
A couple of weeks ago they had announced the Councillors and House Captains and I WAS A COUNCILLOR!! I can wait till they hand out the badges and announce the head-girl.

In my last Diary post I had told you about Art and our self portraits. Well now we had started and it is going really well.
I think it's turning out really well!

I hope you enjoy today's diary post. I think it was a great doing all of these cool activities. See you soon!








No comments: