Friday 18 September 2015

Blog Recount

My Recount 

"YAWN" I moaned as I woke up from my sleep. I could hear my brother sleeping "ZZZ" and my sister twisting and turning.
Today was Father's Day and my dad was still sleeping so I woke my sister and brother up so we can start the day off for him.

First thing I did was I checked the time and it was 10:00 in the MORNING!!! So I shouted out to my siblings, "HEY YOU GUYS WE GOT A LOT TO DO, COME ON MOVE IT!!"

Once my brother and sister slowly got out off bed, we quickly got our cards and zoomed to our father's bed.

Soon we were jumping on our father's bed trying to wake him up but he still didn't wake up. After a little while we managed to get the old fluffy one to get up.

When he woke up we all screamed out, "HAPPY FATHER'S DAY" and then we handed out the father's day cards to him.

As you all know Father's day is a special day to have fun and go to special places with your father so we decided to go to an Indian restaurant called Bollywood.
I found the name Bollywood a strange name because it sounds like Hollywood.

"I want to go with our cousin!" I said ( because I really wanted to) but my brother wanted to also come with our cousin too so we both had to go with our cousin.

After a little while we had finally arrived at the restaurant. The restaurant was HUGE with the name BOLLYWOOD on the middle flashing with bright colors.

 As we all entered the restaurant, everything looked colorful and incredibly clean. our dad led us to our table.

Meanwhile my dad was leading the way I admired the decorations around the restaurant. IT LOOKED BEAUTIFUL.

when we reached the table we checked the menu to see what food the had so we can order. I ordered 2 mini corn dogs and chips. It took about 2 hours for the food to arrive and by then the ordering lady forgotten the kid meals!!! So we had to reorder the kid meals again and get to eat them.

When we finished all our food we headed back home tired and sleepy.

My journey through father's day was GREAT! We jumped on the bed, gave our sparkly cards to dad and went to a strange named Indian restaurant.
I love father's day but I love my dad the most.

No comments: