Monday 29 June 2015

T2W9 Tasks,Tasks and more Tasks

Dear Diary,

Last week in school we have been completing our weekly tasks and there was so much. I couldn't even finish it I mean imagine you doing all of this!

So first I had my big tasks which was the 3 stars tasks and sense I uploaded my evidence I was finished with one of my 3 stars one. I was so glad that I almost jumped up in the air.

Then I did the other 3 stars activities which was The brain project # 1, the brain project # 2, multiplication follow up, and the colour poem.

I started of with my Brain project with my partner Deborah and we worked on our vocabulary follow up which was typing in the definition of different type of parts in the brain.

When me and my partner finished Brain project # 1 we moved on to Brain project # 2 which was a searching project.

When finishing all my 3 star tasks I had to move on to my 2 star tasks which is Blog Recount, Mathletics set tasks, 100 Word Challenge, Phonics ( which I didn't have), and Spelling.

Once I'd finished all of those tasks there was more to do!! MORE TASKS!!!!!

We had the 1 star tasks which was SSR and Handwriting.

I started with Handwriting. I went and got a handwriting card and then I started writing.

And finally I did my SSR and then I was finished.

I was so glad to finish my tasks in time before the day was going to end.

No comments: