Tuesday 10 November 2015

Term 4 Week 5 Blog Recount

FIREWORKS IN THE WEEKENDS!!

"BOOM, BAM, BOOM!" Yep that the sound of fireworks. Crackling about in the air. It all started when our cousins had arrived with a box of fireworks. We all jumped up and went to the backyard where a whole field ground was placed.

First of all we got prepared and then our big cousin got ready by getting the lighter and a box of fireworks. Meanwhile the others and I got on to the trampoline jumping up and down.

A little while later our cousin managed to get the lighter to work. She lit up the fireworks and BOOM it goes.

We had lots of colorful ones and huge spark ones. Then came my favorite one. I call it the shooting star. Why? Because it looks like millions of different stars. Some shoot up like shooting stars.

After that came the big fireworks. You know like the one that shoots up and explodes into colors. 
Well we had that one and it was amazing.

I was shocked but also scared so I lye down on the trampoline curled up. It almost gave me shivers or was it because it was cold. Well I did got the shivers.

We were at the last two fireworks. One was a color blast and the other one was a shooting star. It was really pretty!!!

Well it was time to end the day by cleaning.

I had so much fun. Now let me ask you a question. Did you light up fireworks? Was it fun?

 






No comments: