Monday 2 November 2015

Term 4 Week 4 Blog Recount

Halloween!!!!

It was the last Day of the cold chilly month and children were hunting for Halloween treats. Witches and monsters, ghosts and pumpkins all around. While my little brother and sisters were eating their Halloween treats. I was ready to tell my whole of my journey through Halloween.


It all started at the shops with my dad. We were going to go and buy some masks for my little brother, sister and me. One of them was going to dress up as a ghost and the other one was a fairy and I well I was going to dress up as a witch as usual . Can you guess which is which?

Once we had gotten the costumes we had moved on with getting some treats for the kids who come in front of our house door. Then we went back home. I got dressed up as quick as I can then my sister said, " TIME TO GET READY! YAY YAY YAY."

As soon as my brother and sister got ready we went off with our Halloween baskets attached to our hands.

We first went to my sister's friend's house. It looked really spooky with all the signs on. And when we knocked, the door slowly crank open with a spooky sound coming from the back. As we waited a person came out from the door holding a basket of goodies. We said," Trick or Treat" and the lady gave back some candy. I got popping candy and well.. that all......

Next we went to our neighbors house. They had a small plate with fruity flavored candy. They gave us about 3 or 4 for each of us and then we left saying thank you.

At the end we went to about 8 houses and got our candy baskets get filled up with candy.

We went back home and enjoyed the rest of the day eating Halloween candy.

Did you had fun at Halloween and have you figured out which is which in the costume part? 
Well I had fun and I think it was fun doing Halloween!! 


No comments: