Wednesday 18 November 2015

Term 4 Week 6 Blog Recount

The Best Day Of My Life

It was a bright morning. The birds were singing and dad was fast a sleep. I just woke up when I heard a toilet flushing and a person's voice talking out from it. It was the sound of the sweet voice that mum use to speak. But she wasn't actually at home for ages. But it was her. I was really happy and I hugged as tight as I can. It was a new beginning!!!

First I went of waking my brother and sister. They all screamed and hugged my mother. Mum was so happy she almost cried!!!

Then mum opened the three suitcases she bring from Australia. We checked if there was presents and there was a BAG full of CANDY!!! Then there were two mini kangaroo bags with a adorable kangaroo stuck in the middle of the front. I found it really cute.

Next there was some hairbands that was braided with elastic bands. Mum said they were really strong and it was true. 

After that my brother got a towel for swimming also did my little sister. My brother got more like a colorful towel and my little sister got a pink bunny towel with bunny ears on top. They were so cute. I didn't get one because I already got one.

Once we had checked the suitcase we went outside to play in the sun. Mum and Dad went for a rest on the couch that we had in our garage. While the others went to play on the trampoline I practiced shooting with my netball and the hoop that my dad stuck on.

After a little while we got changed to our clothes for the day and I bought fish and chips to eat and enjoy. Dad bought coke and then we started eating.

At the end of the day we ate dinner and went of to sleep.

I was so glad that my mother had come back from Australia. It was like our family was going to split up but no thank goodness. :)

No comments: